1. Who comes to the conference?
All young single adults between the ages of 18 and 31 who agree to follow LDS church standards can register and attend the conference.
2. Is this event only for members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints?
Absolutely not, however LDS church standards are expected.
3. How much does it cost to attend?
This conference is free of charge.
4. Who is sponsoring this event?
The conference is sponsored by the San Antonio Multi-Stake committee, made up of representatives from San Antonio area stakes of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
5. When should I register?
Registration will be available starting in mid-July. We encourage you and your friends to register as soon as you know you will be able to attend. Please be sure to register online here prior to the conference.
6. What if I can only come to part of the conference?
Please indicate which sessions you will attend when registering.
7. How do I cancel my registration?
Return to the registration portal, login, and cancel your registration.
8. Is there housing available?
Yes. Please see the housing page for more information.
9. Do I need to bring anything?
We highly encourage all participants to bring their scriptures and journal. For those coming from out of town, please consider all necessities for travel and staying away from home.
10. What should I wear?
Modest, casual clothing is appropriate and Sunday dress for the devotionals.
11. Who can I contact if I have more questions?
If needed, contact conference organizers using this form.